<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12780602?origin\x3dhttp://myyprerogative.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
2.17.2006 22:27
we played against fuchun today.
score was 58 vs 18.
i simply dont know what else to say however much it felt that i have bloody lots to tell you.

anyways,is there nothing i can blog about other than my friggin days in school.
my life is MONO.
pointless telling you...
...about the soap opera that was on during chinese lesson.
...how i struggled during chemistry.
...how i just cant hand in any of my math homework.
...how much homework i've got to do.
...how many tests i've got other that the common test starting next week.
..how WHATEVER!
k,its ironic as to how i say its pointless and yet you still know now what a great deal i have studying for people since i dont study for myself.

"It's a new day, but it all feels old
It's a good life, that's what I'm told
But everything, it all just feels the same
And my high school, it felt more to me
Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
My time spent there, it only made me see
That I don't ever wanna be like you
I don't wanna do the things you do
I'm never gonna hear the words you say
and I don't ever wanna, I don't ever wanna be
YOU.
don't wanna be just like you."


ME.
ruthg
200790

LINKS.
aa42/xiaozhu689/1-1.jpg"/>
imaqe host: X
GIMPshop
Pictures: XX


WHINES.