<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12780602?origin\x3dhttp://myyprerogative.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
7.16.2006 00:45
time flies. often i just wish so so so much i can turn back time and this was what i wrote at the hospital last year..

My Grandfather

Every day I'll meet and greet.
It is like a routine:
Put my bag down and laze on the couch,
Leaving him lonely although I was just around.
Sometimes he caught my attention,
When he gave me money-I'm not to mention.

I took him for granted.

He fell ill.
He could not talk.
He lay motionlessly on the hospital bed.
He could not walk.

He is still in there,
Left to fend for his own life.
To and fro the hospital daily,
With the sound of the machines beside him always playing in my mind,
The fear of the nurse coming out of the ward at odd hours to call us in,
The fear of losing Him.

I wonder if I knew who he was to me before all this.
I realized I cared more about my CDs.
Be the one lying there instead-I'd rather.
The one in pain is my grandfather.
mercy,mercy,its been mercy all the way...


ME.
ruthg
200790

LINKS.
aa42/xiaozhu689/1-1.jpg"/>
imaqe host: X
GIMPshop
Pictures: XX


WHINES.